WARRANTY AND RETURNS
1. In the event of the customer being dissatisfied with the quality of the goods or the goods being found to be damaged the customer must contact SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd within 7 days of delivery.
To return a product under this policy the Customer should:
Email SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Returns Number will be issued and this must be clearly identified on a returns label or the external packaging, and internal documentation when the Goods are returned, no markings should be made on the product or product packaging. The internal documentation should include proof of purchase, the returned product must be complete, and in ‘as new’ condition with original packaging. The battery seals must be in place and the products cannot have been powered on. Certain product categories by their nature are exempt from the 14-day return policy; these would include for example software and consumables.
SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd. will not accept the return under the 14-day return policy if the Goods have had the manufacturers warranty and registration invoked. SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd. will deem such registration by the Customer as acceptance of the Goods.
SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd. must receive all returns within 14 days of the Returns Number being issued and any Goods received after that period will be dealt with on an individual basis. The Customer must take all reasonable care to ensure that all returned items be suitably packaged, and that the Goods are protected when being returned. The Customer must provide to SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd. proof of despatch to SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd. The customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipment.
In the event of Goods being returned without a previously allocated Return Number the processing of any claim by the Customer is likely to be delayed. Customers whose transactions are covered by the EC (Protection of Consumers in respect of contracts made by means of distance communication) Regulation 2007, the Consumer Information Act 1978 and the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 the 14 day returns policy will commence after the 7 day cooling off period.
2. Faulty goods under Warranty –
Email SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd at email@example.com
Any defects in the Goods which under proper use appear within a 2-year period after delivery and which are due to faulty materials, workmanship or design will be made good by SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd. either by repair or, at the sole discretion of SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd, by replacement.
3. All warranties and conditions which are capable of being excluded by statute or otherwise are excluded from any contract provided that nothing in the contract shall affect the statutory rights of the Consumer or liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd
4. SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd Reserve the right to inspect any Goods returned prior to issuing credit for those Goods.
5. Warranty seals applied to any Goods supplied by SATIR Europe (Ireland) Co Ltd. must not be removed or broken and any product without the warranty seals intact will be deemed to have had any warranty invalidated and the Goods will be deemed to have been accepted by the Customer.
6. The warranty period as stated in point 3 is from the date of purchase If goods are replaced within this warranty period, the warranty will continue from the original date of purchase.
7. Conditions points 1 to 6 inclusive do not affect the statutory rights of a Consumer under the EC (Protection of Consumers in respect of contracts made by means of distance communication) Regulation 2007, the Consumer Information Act 1978 and the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980.